Monday 2 June 2014

June.

How many pages has it been throughout the whole 365 pages?
I started counting my time starting from 2013's June to 2014's June.
Within this year, I've met tons of new faces.
As well as learning a lot of things in order for me to prepare myself for this competitive world.

Not to deny, I think I've grown to be more mature in terms of my thinking and facing my problems.

May sincerely gave me a worse nightmare that I would never forget.
Experienced "Strangers - Friends - Relationship - Strangers"
Betrayal/ affair was not what I expected in this relationship.
I literally felt heartache for a week and I even cried myself to bed, is not that I'm sad because of how the relationship ended so, despite I felt that I do not deserve to be treated so.

Not to deny, I've experience several betrayals, and to be honest this hurtful action from him was the worst one. Probably is because I love him very much, and I'm being freaking faithful.

Betrayal is sincerely one of the thing that I cannot tolerate the most, as in my life I've treat every single one in my life sincerely and loyally. Often, people take advantages from this, yet I'm suppose to be angry, hate them or even not to talk to them but it turns out that I talk to them again the next day or probably forgets what they've done to me and forgive.
Somehow when come to think my personality in this kind of situation, there are more cons than pros.

Tho, looking in a whole, there's pros and cons, is just that I ought to know how to control it. With this unique personality of me, I find it more carefree as hating someone is tiring and always putting shyt things in your mind is equally exhausting as well. So why not just let it go.

Besides, "A relationships is either a blessing or a lesson" So I will just take it as my lesson. Instead, I took the good times I had with him as my best 18th birthday gift.
Somehow, I just cannot understand why people whine so much about their problems or even faking their smile in their life.
Why live life so difficult?
You take up that stuff in life and realize is a problem, then just let it go, why still holding on so badly?
Saying that you've no choice is just nonsense, choosing the option of  "No choice" is actually your choice, make your life easier instead of so stressful.

Nonetheless, NEVER put mask on and smile on, but put mask down and smile on.
Don't fake your life to everyone and even yourself. Face the reality and accept of what and how it is.
I understand talk is easy but action is hard, but when you take the courage to do, you realize the changes in your life as well as you can see that you are even mature than before.

As well as when you are feeling down, like everything is against you, this does not mean the end of the world to you. Suicide/ dying is not a wise option for you to solve the problem. Whatever stress or sadness strikes you either academic, family, love etc. Just sit down analyse the problem and solve it, or even find someone who is trustworthy *Like me* to share your thoughts and also ask for consultation. At this kind of time never listen to emotional songs but pick up some new hobby or doing things you like to distress yourself. I've never think of dying just because I have problems and going through hard times, think rationally, you still have your friends and family who cares about you. You never know what had God arrange for your future, going for suicide will never solve the problem but causing more problems to your love one.
/
\
Note This

*I know you have been feeling down lately. Too much sadness. Too much tears. Too much mishaps. It's been a tough moment, I know. Things always happen unexpectedly. You wished life has a rewind button, but sadly, there isn't such a thing in the world. But everything happens for a reason. Some people enter your life for a lesson. You can't let yourself down anymore. You mustn't care about people who don't care about you. You mustn't ignore the people who are good to you. There are always people who try their best to bring you down, but that's okay; you are stronger than you think you are. Keep your head up, smile, and move forward. Do the things that you should do. Love the people that you should love. Do the things that make you happy. Everything is going to be better, only if you never lose hope. *
"Qouted from JessicaChaw"

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment