Wednesday 26 February 2014

270214 - Just for you.

Notebook lover? That you are one of that particular people who love different kind of notebook.

Love collecting notebook even though you hardly use it?

Ever wanted a LIMITED EDITION of your own notebook?

Support handcrafted stuff?

Fulfill the requirements above?
Then get ready for what I'm about to share with you guys.

One thing I love to do when I walk into the shop that sell notebooks, I just cannot resist myself from looking at all the different type of notebooks being displayed on the shelf. The different patterns, designs. sizes, quality of the notebook is just so tempting. Is like the notebooks are screaming and waving at me to notice their existence. ( LOL, that's how I feel)

Just as how much I love notebooks, but if I buy it, I hardly get a chance to use them and I will just keep it..keep it and keep it..in the end I get scolded for wasting my money on the stuff I hardly use.

A notebook lover like me, just guess what I receive.

Handcrafted notebook with one-of-a-kind design by Paper Bag
Having a very unique paper bag to keep your notebook safe and sound along with their chop located at the bottom right.

Unpack it, and Ta-Da!! Your own Limited Edition Notebook as you choose what words you want, patterns and also colour desire. 



Consist of 60 pages of blank white paper allow you to sketch and jot down notes. Selling only RM 20

Isn't it simple and nice? The quality and the good service is just worth a try to purchase for your own use or even as a gift?

Why not give Paper Bag some love / support and have a limited edition notebook of your own?
Till next time! xx
Make sure you visit their facebook page, hover your cursor to the link down below

1 comment: