Sunday 10 November 2013

101113 - I thought it was over.

Howdie ey!
So here come another post!
Ya..as I thought my birthday just gone like that (If you read my previous post)

I've never expect another surprise coming.
So on Wednesday (061113), my classmates gave me a surprise during one of our tutorial class.
Have I mentioned I love surprises??!! 
They seriously made a good one.
Oliver, the one who made everything.
He told all of my classmates not to wish me, making me feel superb down.
Also create a group, asking us, including me to make a birthday video for another October birthday girl.
But is actually a fake one, just to make me feel sad.
Well, they seriously did a great one, I'm in the trap already.

Then during the class, they suddenly open a PPT slide, I thought we need to do presentation and I started to worry already cause my group haven't do any of it.
But is actually a slide with all the videos that my classmates recorded wishing me Happy Birthday.
So cute!
Beside me is the October baby - Yuner :)







See my lovely G9, not all of them are here, but most :)
Presents from Oliver

Presents from Anukul

From Lovely Siau Ching

Lover boy Yi sheng :)
Thanks for all the meaningful and useful presents :)

Yesterday, before a hangout with peeps, went to Cu's & Do's Hair Lounge at PV128
for a haircut and pedicure :)

Alright, ignore my two-toned legs. 

Alright, miss out one Matthew. Had a movie at Mid Valley then supper at Caffeiness.
Thank you guys so much to free out your time to accompany me ey. Love you guys :)

Thank you!
Appreciate it.
Till next post, it will make you drool okays :)




No comments:

Post a Comment