Sunday 3 November 2013

031113 - Officially Legal

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating my blog.
See, I have tons of due dates to meet. Just finished my psychology assignment and video-shooting.
Couples more group assignments to go. So, basically I don't think you guys would mind right :D
(Cause I don't have lots of readers hahahahahaha)

Alright!
I am Officially LEGAL!!
I'm 18 already. Well, was actually thinking having a party and receiving lots of present early of the year, unfortunately, it turns out to no birthday cake, no party and no blowing candles!!!! *Is my FAVOURITE* So freaking sad. Plus, all classmates went back hometown :(
Anyhow, I still got 100++ of birthday wishes, I will take it as my birthday present tho :D
Still I manage to have a simple celebration with one of my buddy and parents.
During Saturday, went to meet up with Arvin at Pavillion to celebrate his belated birthday and also my birthday in advance.
Ya..this is the nicest photo I could get. He just won't let me have a shot.
We had Fish n Co. beside Morganfield for our dinner, had some window shopping then we went to Komugi Cafe located at Level 6 entrance of Tokyo Street for some sweet tooth  :D
Arvin's hot Latte

Left - Strawberry shortcake Right - Tofu Cheesecake
First time trying Tofu Cheesecake and is surprisingly yummy! Smooth texture and is not so cheesy plus a little tofu's aroma. Best for those who cannot take very cheesy cheesecake.

My Hot Mocha :)

So on my exact birthday, spend most of the day replying birthday wishes :)
Had a lunch date with parents at Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
Mushroom Cream Pasta.
 Not to creamy, along with the chilli paste, it taste a little sour, which eventually brings out the odor of the whole pasta :O I Love it. Best recommended for those who love creamy pasta.

Angry Pizza. 
Wonder why is called Angry Pizza? Because it have lots of chilli padi which will make your tongue go burning hot!!! But is nice, nicer than Pizzahut and Domino's :P The texture is superb tender.
So that basically sums up my 18th Birthday. Shall enjoy my 18th :)
Oh, mama bought me a pair of skinny from TOPSHOP as presie. YAY!
Will never let this kind of birthday happen again :{

Bye!
Stay tuned, will blog very soon :D




No comments:

Post a Comment