Wednesday 22 April 2015

220415 - Terrified

Being away from this blog of mine for so long I was hoping for something fun and changes in my life.
Throughout the whole fun and changes I've got in this period of time such as having my diploma life ended and be able to pursue my studies overseas etc.
Despite having the fun and little changes in life, I've had experienced two of the most incidents I would never ever want it to occur in my life.

Not long ago back in last year 2014, at the month of December.
I was having a feeling of not entering my campus on that day as I do not have class, but my classmate told me that they needed me to give a lift to our event's props. There goes the nightmare, as usual I drove to my Uni and parked my car outside the campus. Few hours gone down the drain...
By the time I went and collect my car, I was terrified to find out that it was GONE!! 
I am at that point that I'm not sure whether was it being tow or stolen. If it was tow, it's in a good side, I would just have to pay find. If it was stolen, I don't know HOW.
Therefore I went around asking the nearby stall's uncle and our nearby campus's security booth, and the answer from them was just a big I don't see it / I'm not sure.
On the second thought, I was so terrified to tell my mom about it but instead I called my brother first due to my dad's absenties in the country at that moment.
After lodging a report at my campus security booth *Hoping they could help me find my car*, I went on to the nearest police station to lodge a report along side with a company of my classmate. I was so terrified to the point I'm about to burst out crying, thanks to him for not letting me facing it alone, I calmed myself down.
It was the only hope for me to get the car back, but unfortunately we don't get any respond from the police and there goes of replacing it with a new car.
/
\
/
After experience a great theft incident, I was hoping this was my last time in my life experiencing it.
But things wasn't going as what I've expected.
Back in 20 April 2015, I was having my great shopping time at Forever 21 in Pavillion hoping that this time I am able to buy the stuff that I wanted.
Time goes by, I am finally entering the fitting room, whilst trying and wanted to took a picture and send to my sister for some opinion, I noticed that my mobile phone was GONE!!
Again, I was hoping I dropped it on the floor...well at least I could get it back.
But when I ask the worker to call my phone number, I had a mini heart attack to find out that it was switched off. 
At that point I knew it was stolen by some bastard who want an old crappy Galaxy S4.

Going back home analyzing, that indeed there's 1 lady often appears beside my when I was looking at a section to another and later the friend of her would appear. At that time when I reach up to get a hat, she sort of hooked my bag with the hanger and quickly said "Sorry" as I looked at her. I carelessly did not pay too much attention and walked away.
If I had check on my bag, maybe I could get it back.
Now, I need to earn more money to get a new phone.

These 2 incidents made me realize how terrified the theft cases in the country and one should be more careful of their belongings. 
Sincerely hope this is the end of everything. I'm so DONE of losing any more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment